Indomie is one of the fast foods that can be cooked in less than 5 minutes. Indomie lies in the class of noodles. It Is one of the noodles that can be dipped in warm water and immediately serve people.
Here in Kenya, this food is mostly used to children mostly when they are hungry and there is no much time to stop their cry. I am going to guide you on how to cook indomie with an egg accompaniment.
LIST OF THINGS YOU REQUIRE (INGREDIENTS)
The list here shows the item quantity for 1 serving. If the number of servings increases then it is important to adjust the quantity accordingly.
1. One packet indomie (approximately 250 grams)
2. Two eggs (eggs with the yellow yolk are preferred)
3. One chopped red onion
3. Two sliced tomatoes
4. 1 hoho (this one can be optional)
5. Dhania (This one too can be optional) It is also known as coriander leaves.
6. 100ml Cooking oil and common salt
PROCEDURE (STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED IN COOKING INDOMIE)
1. Wash the onions, tomatoes, hoho and dhania then chop them and set them aside separately.
2. In a pan or sufuria, heat oil and add the chopped onions, let it cook until golden brown.
3. The next step is to add the tomatoes and hoho, stir them and then cover the pan and let it cook until the tomatoes are tender.
4. Then add 250 ml water and the tomato sauce and let it boil.
5. Put indomie, Stir and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Once the indomie is cooked add the eggs and stir for about 2 minutes.
7. You can add the chilli that is usually packed with the indomie then serve.
8. Feel free to add dhania at stage 3 or 5.
9. Serve while still hot.
Content created and supplied by: entertainment_kenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More