1Kg Liver Chopped and Washed very well, Chop 5 tomatoes, 1 large onion chopped, Coriander leaves chopped, cooking oil, 1 Table Spoon salt, Some water a cup or so.
1. Place the liver in a cooking pot and add 1 cup of water and salt then let it cook for 45 to 50 minutes until it's tender or when the colour turns brown.
2. If there is some water left you can just drain it directly and put it aside. Then add onions to the liver, as you heat the mixture keep stirring.
3. After a few minutes add tomatoes and stir again until they become soft and mixed well. Then add the coriander leaves and the soup that you kept aside. If there is no soup add some water for soup.
4. Cover and let it seamer for 10 minutes then remove from the heat.
5. Serve hot with Ugali or your preferred Stew.
Content created and supplied by: thee.stylish (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More