- If you have several different sizes of chicken breasts, you can pound some of the bigger ones down until they are all of equal size. This will help them to cook all at the same time so you don’t run the risk of overcooking some and undercooking others.
- Letting the chicken “rest” or cool down for about 5 minutes after baking or grilling will allow the juices to reabsorb into the meat, thus rendering a juicer chicken breast all around.
- Unlike shrimp, which only need a few minutes to marinade, chicken can stay in a marinade for a few hours, even overnight.
- Chicken will grill most easily on a clean grill. Make sure you scrape off any old bits of past grilling adventures and oil the grates too if needed.
- Cook chicken over medium heat so that it cooks evenly and you don’t end up searing/burning the outside to a chewy chicken jerky before you even have time to cook the inside. Lower and slower is the name of the chicken grilling game here.
- Toss out the marinade that you used for the chicken. You don’t want to re-use it and get sick. That’s no good. If you want to make up a big batch of marinade, use only what you need for the chicken you have then save the rest in an airtight container for another day.
- Any unused marinade will keep for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Content created and supplied by: kassim (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More