In the field of cooking, there are may different ways of cooking one specific recipe but we'll go for the easiest one.
There are different ways of cooking Skuma Wiki since while some people love having Skuma Wiki cooked with tomatoes, others preferred it otherwise.
Below are the 2 methods of cooking skuma wiki, with and without the tomatoes.
For the ingredients we go in with:
1. Cut skuma Wiki
2. 1 large onion
3. 2-3 large tomatoes( depending in the amount of Skuma wiki)
4.1/4 cup of cooking oil
5. Royco/ jumbo/ curry powder
7. Bellpeppers (Pilipili hoho), corriander
Cooked With tomatoes:
1. In a pan add the cooking oil, then add the onion and fry till golden brown.
2. Add tomatoes, salt, curry powder and mix well then cover with a lid for 2 minutes.
3. Stir then cover for another 2 minutes and the meal is ready (some people prefer it not thoroughly cooked while others prefer it properly cooked,)
And below is our final product
Cooked without tomatoes:
1. In a cooking pot add oil, then onions and fry it starts becoming almost golden brown,
2. Add the thin slices of bellpeppers and chopped coriander and stir for two minutes,
3. Add the Skuma wiki, salt, curry powder. Mix well and cook for 2-5 minutes depending on how you like your Skuma wiki cooked.
The meal should now be ready and below is our final product:
Serve hot with Ugali and Avocado, meat or even omena.
Dear reader, feel free to ask questions, share the article and even comment on the recipe you'll like to learn.
Content created and supplied by: Laugh-and-Learn (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More