Did you know you can make Pizza at home? Check out the secret to make a pizza at home.
3.5 cups of flour/500grams
Three tablespoons of sugar
300ml of warm water or 1.5 cups
2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil
One teaspoon of salt
One tablespoon of yeast
1) In a large bowl, add three tablespoons of sugar, add one cup of water and mix well. Then add one tablespoon of yeast and mix thoroughly. Cover the bowl for 10 minutes to dissolve the yeast.
2) Add two tablespoons of cooking oil and mix thoroughly.
3) Add the flour little by a little while mixing. Mix until you form a dough.
4) Transfer the dough to a flat surface for kneading. Kneading softens the dough ready for cooking.
5) After kneading the dough, add cooking oil on a kitchen brush and use it to lightly oil the interior of your bowl. Place the dough inside the bowl and cover it with a table cloth or aluminum foil. Let the dough rise for 1-2 hours.
6) As the dough rises, prepare the pizza toppings of your choice. You can opt to use beef, chicken, green peppers or leafy vegetables.
7) After one or two goes, take the dough and divide it into two equal parts. Roll the balls to form a circle.
How to cook pizza
1) Place a pan you will use to cook pizza on medium heat. Add two spoons of Cooking oil.
2) Place the rolled dough on the hot pan and cook on one side.
3) Cook the other side by flipping the dough circle over. Then add the pizza toppings.
4) cover your cooking pan and cook over medium heat for five minutes.
5) Your pizza is ready if it looks golden brown.
Share the article.
Content created and supplied by: Tonie_art (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More