Cook a healthy beef stew in 10 minutes.
This is the easiest and healthiest way to prepare your beef.
Beef is one of the delicacies most of us enjoy with rice, ugali, chapatis, and many other starch dishes. This is the easiest and healthiest way to prepare your beef.
1/2kg of beef
3 tablespoon of cooking oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of blended garlic
1 big onion
1 tablespoon of tomatoes paste
1 green pepper
Coriander leave ( Dania)
1 tablespoon of beef curry ( Royco)
1/2 cup of water
1. Put cooking oil on the pan and let it heat.
2. Add the washed meat to the hot oil.
3. Add salt to taste and cover it for 3 minutes under moderate heat.
4. Add chopped onion and store until they are brown.
5. Add chopped green paper and stir.
6. Add tomatoes and cover the food for 2 minutes
7. Stir the tomatoes to a thick paste.
8. Add tomatoes paste and stir.
9. Add water and Curry then cover for 3 minutes.
10. Add coriander and serve while hot with a dish of your choice.
Content created and supplied by: SharonNyongesa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More