Thank you for visiting my channel, people. We'll look at the most costly beverages in Kenya and their costs in Kenyan Shillings in today's articles.
There comes a time when you require something distinctive, prestigious, upscale, and pricey. There are a number of rare and pricey wines and spirits that fall under the category of alcoholic beverages. In this article, we'll focus on expensive alcohol in Kenya.
1. Simonsig Frans Malan 750 ml at 11,000 Kenya Shillings.
2. A 750ml bottle of Waterford Estate Cabernet Sauvignon costs Ksh 9,800.
3. A 750 ml of Tre Fattori Barolo for Ksh. 9,000.
4. 750 ml of Botega Amaronne for Ksh. 8,500.
5. 750 ml of Cesari Amarone, Ksh 7,800.
6. Bosan Cesari 750 ml Ripasso, Ksh 7,500.
7. Almadi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico, 750 ml, 7,300 Kenyan Shillings.
8. 750 ml of Tommasi Amarone for Ksh. 5,900
9. 750 ml of Chateau Magnol Haut Medoc, Ksh. 7,000.
10. Mouton Cadet Reserve Medoc 750 ml for 6,500 Kenyan Shillings.
Have you ever tasted the drinks listed above? Please feel free to leave your thoughts in the section below.
Please like, share, and subscribe for more.
Content created and supplied by: Mzeemzima (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More