Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Entertainment


Gossip Celebrity


Sulwe FM Presenter Reveals The Type of Food That Led to Food Poisoning Which Claimed One Life

A staff member at Royal Media services died while several others were left in a critical state after consuming food delivered to them by a city based food catering firm.

The lady was found dead in her house a few hours after complaining of stomach ache through the company's WhatsApp group.

The company had contracted the catering firm to deliver food for the staff working during the Christmas shift.

Sulwe FM Journalist Diana Makokha who was one of those affected claimed that the food which led to severe stomach aches was chicken and spinach. She said that a tiny bite was enough and before they even asked amongst themselves how it was tasting, they began diarrhearing.

"It was the chicken and the spinach. A tiny bite was enough and before we started asking amongst ourselves how funny it tasted. Boom- diarrhoea." She wrote in a comments section of a Facebook post on the food poisoning incident.

We wish a quick recovery to those affected.

Content created and supplied by: Shantynews (via Opera News )

Diana Makokha Royal Media Sulwe FM


Load app to read more comments