Easy Spinach Pancake Recipe
Did you know that you can prepare pancakes using spinach? Spinach is believed to contain a lot of health benefits. It is the main source of iron. Women are recommend to take a lot of spinach.
To make spinach, you need
1 cup of spinach
1/2cup of oats
1/4 cup of water.
1 cup of wheat flour.
Making spinach Pancake follows the following steps
1. In a bowl, put your spinach,eggs,oats, and water. Mix them well.
2. Blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Add salt cinnamon, and black pepper and continue mixing. Cover for 10 minutes.
3. Brush some oil on a cooking pan and put it on low temperature.
4. Pour a little batter and spread it on the pan.
5. Cook for 30 seconds and flip the other side.
6. Add some cheese and fold the pancake. Allow it to melt on both sides.
7. Cook until all batter is finished. Serve.
Oats are a good source of protein.
Content created and supplied by: MissKiundu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More