Many people love pilau, however some people don't know how to cook it well. Many times pilau is often cooked with meat,however we can still cook it with chicken. Today let's learn
- 500 g pishori rice(washed well)
- 1/2 chicken(boiled)
- 1 TBS Pilau masala
- 1 onion
- 4 grated tomatoes
- 5 TBS cooking oil
- Grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
The procedure to follow;
- Add oil in a sufuria and let it heat then add onions and let it fry to brownness
- Add the chicken and let it fry till cooked
- Add garlic and ginger and keep on stirring to avoid sticking on the sufuria for two minutes
- Add pilau masala and dont stop stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cover then simmer now for a generous 4 mins.
- Add rice and don't stir for 2 mins for it to soak in the juice.
- Add 2 cups water
- Let the rice boil without lid to it's level then cover to simmer till well cooked.
Serve your pilau while hot. Share the article to your friends and follow for more updates on different recipes.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More