We always know that groundnuts(njugu) are only meant to be fried and taken with tea. But groundnuts can be cooked in so many different ways. It can be served as a stew, today let's learn how to cook it and serve with Matoke stew;
- green bananas
- 250 gms grinded groundnuts
- 1 onion
- 2 Grated tomatoes
- 1 capsicum
- Peel your green bananas and bring to boil. Add a little oil and pinch of salt.
- In a separate pan, add oil, bring to heat, add the onion and cook until brown
- Add crushed garlic and mix well. Add your grated tomatoes and bring to boil
- Add the capsicum and mix well.
- Stir the grinded nuts in cold water and mix well. Add the mixture to the pan and bring to boil.
- Serve the stew with the bananas. You can garnish with vegetables or anything of your choice 😂
Both groundnuts and Matoke do not have any side effects, so you can enjoy your meal well. Ensure you follow the recipe. Share the article to your friends.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More