If you plan on improving your cooking skills check out this chicken doner recipe. Usually there are many ways you can cook your chicken but there's no harm in trying this new way of cooking it.
What you need.
1 kg boneless chicken meat
What to do.
1. Cut the chicken into thick slices.
2. Marinate the chicken with salt, paprika, black pepper, turmeric and garlic.
3. Add lime juice to it and let it marinate for thirty minutes.
4. Put the chicken breast on a non-stick pan.
5. Drizzle cooking oil on the pan and on a low heat, sear the chicken for about ten minutes on each side until it is Golden brown.
6. Drizzle the tomato ketch up on your chicken.
You can enjoy this as a meal on its own or you can enjoy with potato wedges.
Content created and supplied by: Carol c (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More