Hello dear reader, much appreciation for stopping by to read this article.
In the field of cooking, there are may different ways of making one specific dish but we'll always go for the easiest one. Instead of always having to buy ice-cream, why don't you learn how to make it at home and save money?
For the vanilla ice cream:
1. Add 2 cups of heavy or whipping cream in the bowl and beat it until it becomes a stiff fluffy foam.
2. Add a cup of condensed milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and thoroughly mix.
3. Pour the mixture into a mould, cover the mould with a wrapping paper as below:
4. Put it in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight after which it ready to be scooped out and feasted on. Below is our final product.
For the strawberry ice-cream:
1. Add a cup of Strawberries in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of cold heavy cream and whip until it stiffens.
3. Add 400g cup of sweet condensed milk, the strawberry paste and beat until it forms a uniform consistency. Add 3 drops of pink gel food colour(optional)
4. Add 5 chopped strawberries in the mixture and mix well.
5. Put the mixture in a mould, cover and put the mixture in the fridge for 6hour or overnight and below I sour final product:
Dear reader, for any questions, or requests on the next recipe you will like to learn, please feel free to let me know in the comments section below. Don't forget to also share this article with friends and family if you find it to be interesting.
Content created and supplied by: Laugh-and-Learn (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More