Today, we are preparing this. I hope you find something new (or at least something you could modify) as we go along. Remember to Follow for more articles like this and share too if it interests you. Welcome.
● 2 cups Basmati rice
● 5 medium potatoes (peeled)
● 2 medium onions (diced)
● 3 Cardamom (whole)
● 1/2 a teaspoon whole black pepper
● 2 sticks cinnamon
● 2 cloves
● 1 teaspoon whole cumin
● 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
● 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
● 1 whole chicken pieces.
● Salt to taste.
1. Add ginger and garlic to the chicken and slightly boil the chicken (don’t over boil it). Keep it aside.
2. In another pot add about 4 tablespoons of oil and add the onions, fry till they start to soften, then add all the spices and potatoes cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the chicken with its broth and bring it to a boil.
4. Add the rice and cook till it’s almost tender. ( if your rice is tender and you have excess water you can drain it, or if you have less water and the rice is still not tender you can add more water and continue to cook )
5. Place the pot in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. (You may also cook it in any way until it is ready of course)
6. Serve with Kachumbari and enjoy.
Your meal is ready. Serve and remember to share with others. Just note that not all the ingredients mentioned are necessary, and also some you probably use usually may have been omitted. Adjust them according to your preferences or if you already have all of the above, try out the full recipe!
Stay safe and let us meet again in the coming recipe. Remember to Follow. Bye.
Content created and supplied by: Kenyan_Meals_Recipes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More