1. Make sure that you're cooking pot bottom cover the flame. The gas has a control knob where you regulate the flame. Don't always turn the control knob on the high side. Any flame outside the bottom of your cooking pot is a waste of gas.
2. keep your cooking pot clean and shining. A clean and shining cooking pot usually absorbs heat very fast. So always keep your cooking pot's outer surface clean and shiny to avoid gas wastage.
3. Keep all your ingredients ready before cooking. Always keep all your ingredients ready before setting your cooking pot on fire. This also saves your cooking gas, for the quantity of water used, always use a moderate quantity of water to start your cooking.
4. Clean and neat cooking gas burner brings out the blue flame which heats the cooking pot very fast. A dirty burner brings out a yellow flame that spells and also takes time to hit the pot. Always keep your cooking stove clean to save your gas
5. Cook at the appropriate time. As the saying goes there is time for everything. There is time to cook and time to do more house chores. Don't set your food on fire and beauty or other things that will take your mind off your cooking. This also saves your cooking gas. Save your cooking gas today and save your money.
Content created and supplied by: Felix2032 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More