- 3/4 liver chopped into pieces and washed
- 1 Capsicum
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- leaves coriander
- vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Place the liver in the cooking pan and add one cup of water and heat to cook for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop the tomatoes, onions, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- the water is diminished add oil and onions to the liver then stir to mix. let it cook for 3 minutes.
- add tomatoes and stir to mix and cover to cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- add the Coriander, capsicum and salt then stir again to mix well. Cover the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes.
- a half cup of water and cover to simmer for 5 minutes. Then remove from heat and serve with either Ugali, rice or chapati
Personally I love serving my liver stew with chapati, but you can serve it with ugali or rice according to your preferences. Follow the above steps keenly and you will enjoy. Share the article to your friends.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More