Cooking is a hobby for most people. This is why you should try different recipes every day. Today, we shall learn how to prepare rice and minji mixed together. It's an easy recipe that anyone can prepare.
1. Use boiled rice to achieve the best results.
2. Use fresh green minji that has been soaked. This helps to maintain the green color of the minji.
- Boiled rice
- Soaked minji
- Cooking oil
- Soy sauce
- Onions, bulbs, and spring onions.
Other ingredients are covered in the procedure below.
1. In a cooking pot, add some oil and place it on fire.
2. Add garlic and ginger followed by onions and let them cook for some time before adding capsicum and green chili.
3. Add green bean and diced carrots then your soaked minji. Allow them to cook for a few minutes.
4. Add boiled rice and then continue to mix until properly mixed.
5. Add salt and black chili. Then add some soy sauce and continue stirring.
6. Add spring onions and stir. Add turmeric powder.
7. Simmer for a few minutes.
Serve with a cold drink and meat stew.
Content created and supplied by: MissKiundu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More