Kindly follow us for more articles related to politics, sports, entertainment, fashion beauty and love
200gram melted butter
200grams white flour,sifted
35grams castor sugar
10grams baking porwder
Half cup of milk
1. place you dry ingredient in a bowl.
2. Create a well in the middle and add the eggs one at a time.
3. Stir gently and fold in the melted butter.
4. Add the millk until mixture is consistency of thick yoghurt.
5. Heat your nonstick pan.
6. Laddle your mixture onto the pan.
7. Turn when you see bubbles that resemble holes in the butter.
8. Serve in a stock with honey or maple syrap and your choice of fruits tappings which you may be having to suit the cake eg: strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
What have you observed with our page? Share, comment and follow us for more articles related to politics, sports, delicious food making, fashion beauty and love.
Content created and supplied by: Njirunews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More