Matumbo is one of the best foods to serve with any food of your choice. So today let's learn how to prepare delicious Matumbo stew.
- 1 kg matumbo
- Cooking oil
- 3 big tomatoes
- 2 large onions
- Green pepper
The procedure to follow;
- Wash your matumbo(cows intestines)Before cutting.
- Put them in a cooking pot
- Add enough water and ginger. (ginger softens them)
- Cover your cooking pot and let them boil.
- When soft, ensure you drain the remaining water in a bowl.
- Shallowly fry the cooked matumbo in little oil.
- When almost brown, add the onions,galic,corriander,green pepper,and salt.
- Fry until the onions turn golden brown, then add the tomatoes.
- Allow the tomatoes to soften as you stir.
- When you get a thick paste from your tomatoes, your matumbo is ready. Serve with hot ugali.
- N/B...I always use fresh spices in my cooking
- I love serving my matumbo with ugali but you can do other foods such as chapati. Share the recipe to your friends.
Content created and supplied by: SPECIALIST (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More