Here are some helpful beauty, health, and tips/hacks that you can start applying to your day-to-day life.
1. Having a sore throat with that annoying inner itch, eating a piece of cucumber will instantly relieve your throat.
2. Did you know pineapple drinking pineapple water will help you detox and lose weight? The water is also good in relieving joint ache and swelling.
3. Did you know, raisins are rich in iron and antioxidants? To give your skin that beautiful natural glow, soak about 15 raisins in water overnight and eat them as the first thing when you wake up.
4. Did you know to kill the bacteria that is caused by bad breath, hold a sliced cucumber at the roof of your mouth for about 10 seconds?
5. No have access to an iron, no worries. One way to reduce the wrinkles on your clothes is by spraying water on them, hanging them, and letting them dry.
6. Did you know you can make a homemade citrus cleaner? Collect some lemon peels, soak them in water for about two weeks and add equal parts vinegar and water?
7. Have your strawberries gotten mushy? Did you know you can put them in ice water for about 20 minutes to make them firm and bright?
8. Did you know you can brighten the dark underarm caused by shaving by applying fresh aloe vera?
9. Did you know if you want to make a bottle of water cold faster, wet a paper towel, wrap it around the bottle and keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes?
10. Did you know, to stop hair from frizzing, squeeze a lemon or lime in your bottle of shampoo.
11. Did you know to prolong the lifespan of your flowers, you can drop a penny and a pinch of sugar into the flower vase?
12 Did you know, adding a bit of fresh rosemary to your cup of coffee will have some brain-boosting benefits? An added benefit is that it will make the coffee taste delicious.
13. Do you want to get relief from those painful gas, no problem? Lift your left knee to your chest, it will cause the fart to come out, giving you instant relief.
14. Do you want to know the smell of your breath? Lick your wrist and smell it.
15. To get double the amount of juice, microwave lemon and other fruits in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
Do you want to clear a room full of cigarette smoke? Spin a wet towel for about a minute.
Did you know by sprinkling a pinch of salt in a frying pan, it'll help the oil not to splatter?
You never know what's around the corner, it could be everything or it could be nothing. You have to keep putting one foot in front of the other, one day you'll look back and you've climbed a mountain.
1. "Let go or be dragged." One way to look at this is, the more you worry about things beyond your control, the more you prolong your pain. If it's anger towards someone, the more Read More...
1. Did you know one million seconds would add up to about 11 days and one billion seconds would add up to about 32 years?
2. Did you know there are libraries around the world, where you can check Read more...
1. To get rid of sore throat. Take 2tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp vinegar, a dash of cinnamon and a glass of water. Mix this well, drink and within an hour Read more...
We have put together a list of 15 items we would recommend for your or a loved one. For him, for her, and for the baby. Get any of the gifts Online from Jumia and have them delivered straight to your doorstep.
A classy luxury look watch for men. This watch comes complete with a calendar, auto date, week display, LED display, dual display, chronograph, alarm, stop watch, multiple Time Zone. It is water resistant, shock resistant, scratch-Proof mineral glass & back light.
For More Articles Follow Uncluttered Mind - Lifestyle Blog
Content created and supplied by: unclutteredMind (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More