Besides being very tasty, pineapples have many benefits to the body considering their high nutritional value. It is good for the bones, the teeth, for the eyes intact and the whole body at large. Below are some of the health benefits of consuming pineapples to your body.
1. Munching on pineapples improves your oral health. The fruit is rich in astringent agents which are very good for the teeth and gums.
2. Pineapples are richly packed with antioxidants which helps to capture free radicals which helps prevent cancer. Also, according to research, pineapples have the ability to shrink cancer cells thus help to fight cancer infection.
3. Potassium contained in pineapples plays an important role in the blood by easing the tension in blood vessels. This enhances proper circulation of blood around the body which leads to a lowered blood pressure.
4. High concentration of vitamin C in the pineapple fruit makes it very good for the skin. They help treat acne, skin damage, black spots ad rashes. It is also known to prevent pimples and give your skin a glow making you look younger.
5. Pineapples enriches your hair follicles making your hair softer, more shiny and also thick so you will not have a problem with hair loss.
Follow my page to receive new article notification daily.
Content created and supplied by: Polycap241 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More