If you want your hair to grow faster and at the same time combat excessive hair loss, then you have to try the carrot and coconut milk hair mask that we present in this article. The mixture of these ingredients is incredible to bring back soft, long, dense and shiny hair in a short time, because you will be able to give an extra supply of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids to your hair with just one treatment. Especially, you will get damaged or abused hair to be repaired and new hair to grow much more resistant and beautiful. Read on to find out all the details about this carrot and coconut milk hair treatment. In addition, we reveal other good home remedies for hair growth, do not miss it!
Benefits of carrot for hair
Carrot is a food very rich in vitamins A, B, C and K, fiber, potassium and phosphorus, nutrients that are ideal for combating hair loss and stimulating hair growth by acting directly on the hair fibers. Let's see below in detail what are all the benefits of carrots for hair:
- It favors hair growth by acting directly on the hair fibers and by stimulating cell regeneration in the scalp. All this makes the new hair that grows much stronger and healthier.
- It also improves blood circulation to the scalp, which is another essential factor for growing hair while curbing hair loss. The result will be a much stronger, thicker and thicker mane.
- Thanks to its richness in vitamins and minerals, the carrot provides a lot of softness and shine to the hair, so it will help make it more manageable, facilitating styling.
- Strengthens the hair follicles and nourishes them properly, providing more hydration to the hair and combating that unflattering dull or dry appearance.
- It provides protection to the hair against the harmful action of UV rays and other external agents such as pollution.
- Helps prevent hair from breaking or splitting easily, which also contributes to longer hair in less time.
And not only the carrot is good for the health of the hair, because this vegetable for its high content of beta-carotenes and antioxidants is also excellent to improve our skin.
Benefits of coconut milk for hair
For its part, coconut milk also has an incredible nutritional composition to repair hair in depth and nourish it in the necessary way to grow faster and healthier. It contains vitamins B, C and E and minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, selenium and phosphorus, proteins, amino acids, trace elements and mineral salts. The main benefits of coconut milk for hair are:
- Offers great nutrition and hydration by moisturizing hair from roots to ends. Therefore, it is a great natural remedy for dryness and frizz.
- Conditions hair giving it extra softness and shine.
- Helps to discipline the most rebellious hair making styling much easier.
- It stimulates hair growth and stops excessive hair loss, as it completely revitalizes the hair follicles and strengthens them.
- Protects hair against high temperatures from dryers and straighteners and also against harmful external agents, such as wind, pollution, etc.
- Leaves hair with a very pleasant scent.
How to do the carrot and coconut milk treatment for hair loss
For all the above, the mixture of carrot and coconut milk has become a wonderful recipe to repair hair fibers, grow hair naturally and hydrate it in depth.
Take note of the following recipe to prepare the carrot and coconut milk treatment for hair correctly:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 carrots
These amounts are indicative, you can vary them depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
Preparation and application
- Peel the carrot and cut it into slices.
- Place the carrot pieces in the blender or in the blender glass and process to obtain their juice.
- In a bowl, pour the carrot juice and add the coconut milk.
- Stir until both ingredients are completely integrated and obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the carrot and coconut milk preparation first on the scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Then, distribute the rest of the mixture throughout your hair, impregnating each section well.
- Cover all hair with a plastic cap or towel and let the treatment work for about 1 hour.
- After that time, rinse the hair and wash it as you normally do.
For good results, we recommend that you do it once a week so that your hair renews and grows faster.
Other homemade masks for hair growth
In addition to the previous remedy to combat hair loss and stimulate its growth, there are other treatments with natural products that can also work well when you need to nourish your hair and combat the damage that prevents it from growing as you would like. Pay attention to the following homemade hair masks that you can easily make yourself:
- Avocado, egg and olive oil mask : cut 1 avocado in half, remove the central bone and mash it with a fork. In a bowl, mix the avocado, the yolk of 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the mask to damp hair and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rosemary and olive oil mask : prepare a rosemary infusion and, later, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mask to the hair from roots to ends and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Onion and honey mask: Mix 2 tablespoons of onion juice with 1 tablespoon of organic honey and massage the scalp with the preparation. Then, apply to the rest of the hair and let it act for about 20 minutes.
Content created and supplied by: MOSES_GITU (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More