These are exercises that strengthen the muscles and skin around the chin area. The exercise may take more than a month for effective results to be visible.
1. Tongue press- This is pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth and tilting it back and forth which helps to get rid of the excess fat in the jaws.
2. Say X-O- This is a easy exercise where you spell X-O repeatedly to get the muscles of the jaw, cheeks and neck burn any extra fat.
3. Kiss the ceiling- This involves tilting your head backward and forming an O with your mouth as if you are kissing the ceiling. This helps to burn extra fat in the neck and gets muscles in your chin working.
4. Side neck stretch- It involves sitting upright and stretching your neck on either side which helps to get rid of double chin.
5. Stick out tongue- It involves sticking your tongue for 10 seconds and swishing it from side to side which helps to get rid of double chin.
6. Neck rotations- Neck rotations involves tilting your neck from side to side to help move all the muscles around the chin and jaw.
7. Jaw fat- It involves tilting the head back and pulling your jaw and tongue outward to get rid of any extra fat build up.
8. Pegion face- This involves holding either side of your lower jaw just below the ears with your thumbs and index finger and tilting it forward. This puts a strain on the muscles of your chin hence getting rid of the double chin. Double chin is caused by;
Age- A drawing age can cause sagging of the skin which inturn results in a double chin. Genetics- Family history of double chin may develop it. Weight gain- This is accumulation of excess fat which causes skin to stretch and lose it's elasticity.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More