Belly and side fats are common and completely normal, regardless what body shape you have. But sometimes excess fats in highly visible areas can be a source of embarrassment. So, in this article I am going to share with you some tips and ideas on how to stylishly cover up your belly.
1. It is very important to choose outfits that flatter your body the best. Avoid tight clothes because they will expose your belly fats and when that happens people will end up focusing on your belly and not your whole look. So, remember to distract people eyes whenever you’re going out.
2. Always embrace dark colors. Wearing dark color clothes will not only create that allusion of a smaller frame but also bring that overall perfect look.
3. Like I said on the first tip, distract people eyes away from your belly. Wear something that brings attention away from your tummy. Peplum shirts or dresses is a perfect option for you to look stunning.
4. Make use of belts or wear tops or dresses with an empire waistline. The reason for this is because an empire waistline or a belt will help in accentuating your waist and also skimming your belly. This will bring a perfect allusion around your waist.
5. The last and important tip is adding something like a cardigan or blazer on your outfit will help you big time. Layering will magically hides everything away and bring attention to other parts of the body.
6. Well, you can also use a shapewear underneath your clothing. This will not only make your clothes to fit better but also it will smooth your midsection.
7. Always carry bags or purse with long longer strap. The reason of this is because the strap will help to bring out that long and visual effect and draw attention past your hips.
Content created and supplied by: THEconcept (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More