It's critical to utilize only unpasteurized honey before getting started. The reason for this is because the good bacteria in it will reduce inflammation and redness while also boosting your immune system.
Honey can be applied to sick parts of the skin or used as a face mask if you have a skin ailment. Here's what you should do:
1.To form a paste, combine raw honey and pure cinnamon. The mixture should be slightly warmed.
2. Apply the mixture to your arm and do a patch test. This is necessary to ensure that you do not have an infection.
3. Apply the mixture to any places you want to treat, or use a facial mask to apply it to your face.
4. Allow 10 minutes for the mixture to sit on your skin.
5. Rinse the mixture off with warm water and pat your skin dry gently.
If you wish to exfoliate your skin with honey, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your face is clean.
2. To slightly thin unpasteurized honey, combine it with pure water.
3. Apply the honey on your face and let it sit for a few minutes.
4. Allow 10 minutes to pass.
5. Rinse the mixture thoroughly.
Like, share, comment and follow.
Content created and supplied by: NewsHorizon (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More