1. You should always take your b*ra off before going to bed. The b*ra constricts the blood circulation and may cause skin irritation in this area.
2. You should not use scrubs and face sponges.
Do not use any abrasive skin care product if you have acne because it might make the inflammation worse. To reduce reddening, apply a water and aspirin paste to the spots.
3. You can get rid of dark armpits with potato pads. Grate the potato and apply the juice to the dark areas of the skin for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
4. You can make an effective blackhead remover at home. Use three activated charcoal capsules to make the homemade blackhead remover. Apply for fifteen to twenty minutes then peel it off after it dries. Secondly, apply a toner to moisturize your skin.
5. You don't need a special cream for your neck. Just use the face cream for both face and neck. Although neck skin is delicate and requires a special Care, you can apply your face cream to this area as well. Make sure that your cream suits the needs of your skin.
6. Don't over dry your skin if there is an inflammation. Most anti-spots creams contain benzoyl peroxide and alcohol that dries the skin, aggravates inflammations and increases sebum production. It better to choose exfoliants with salicylic or lactic acid and cleansing masks with clay.
7. Lymphatic drainage message can help get rid of circles under the eyes. It stimulates lymph flow and makes your skin smooth. You can even do it at home.
8. Don't keep your beauty products in the bathroom. The warm and humid environment makes them to expire quickly. Store your face creams and other beauty products in the fridge. Thanks for reading this article.
Content created and supplied by: NewsCreator4 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More