One of the reasons that people don't like wearing their shoes or walking about because of pain is because of cracked heels. Due to their unsightly appearance, cracked heels can cause embarrassment to the victims.
This article discusses the causes of cracked heels and how to avoid them in a number of ways.
1. Dryness causes your heels to crack due to a lack of moisture on the skin around your heels. To prevent this, wash and apply jelly to the skin surrounding your heels on a frequent basis.
2. If you don't eat enough meals high in minerals like zinc and iron, you're more likely to develop heel troubles. To keep your heels healthy, consume enough minerals-rich foods. Red meat, beans, liver, and dairy products are just a few examples of this type of diet.
3. Standing for an extended period of time stresses the skin surrounding your heels, increasing the likelihood of them splitting. To keep your heels from being burdened, avoid standing for long periods of time.
4. Carrying too much weight puts strain on your heels, causing fats beneath them to grow sideways and break. As a result, you should avoid situations where you are obese.
5. Wearing open-toed footwear for an extended period of time exposes your heels to potentially harmful situations. Hot weather, for example, has the potential to dry and crack your heels. Although closed shoes are the most suggested, open footwear should not be worn for extended periods of time.
Please spread the word about this post so that someone else does not suffer from heel cracks.
Content created and supplied by: AbigaelOngaga (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More