An unsmooth face can be the result of stress or a lack of regular facial hygiene. To appear attractive, the face should be free of acne and pimples.
The following are some tips for having a smooth face:
1. Proper diet. If you want to have a smooth face, avoid junk meals, processed foods, and alcohol. Increase your vitamin A, C, and E intake; vitamin C helps to brighten and smooth your skin. Consume omega-3 fatty acid-rich meals, such as fish, as well as good fats, such as avocado.
2. Exercise on a regular basis. Exercising decreases inflammation and acts as a pore cleanser.
3. Constant hydration. As you drink more water, your cells get more hydrated. Our cells require water to function correctly, therefore drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day will keep you hydrated.
4. Avoid spending too much time in the sun.
5. Make sure you get enough sleep every night. Stress and lack of sleep can cause skin to age prematurely.
Content created and supplied by: www.bestdigitalhub.co.ke (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More