Some guys and ladies who want to remove pubic hair prefer prefer not to shave because the hare usually grows back in just a couple of days. In the meantime, your genital area can feel itchy and prickly because the skin in this area is very sensitive.
Below are some of the guidelines to use while shaving or trimming the pubic hair;
1. Dream as much hair as possible before you begin shaving. Don't use a dull pair of scissors.
2. Soak in the tub for at least 5 minutes to soften the skin and pubic hair before you shave.
3. Apply shaving cream or gel with aloe vera or another soothing agent over all the areas you plan to shave.
4. Use a new/sharp razor - don't use a dull blade or a disposable razor blade.
5. Hold the skin tight with one hand and shave with the other hand. Avoid using too much pressure.
6. Saving the direction that the hair grows, using slow strokes.
7. Using a loofah sponge after shaving (if you skin tolerate it) can help open the hair follicles. If your skin gets irritated easily, skip this step.
8. Rinse your skin with warm water after you're done shaving and then pat to dry.
9. Apply baby oil or lotion with aloe vera to the shaved area when you are done. Avoid scented products because they may sting skin.
Thanks for reading this article. Like, share, comment for clarifications and also don't forget to follow my channel for more information on health care.
Content created and supplied by: Sergentborauhai (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More