It's true that each of us is unique and special. Sometimes, however, nature amazes us with astonishing coincidences. Some scientists even claim that each person has 7 twins.
Today we are going to look how similar Ms. Wambui and Ms. Wabosha are. The two beautiful young talented souls has proved that you can have beauty with brains at the same time.
1. They both have a perfect smile.
2. Both are intelligent. Wabosha is a mechanical engineer by profession while Foi dropped out from a law school, meaning she was a 'A' grade material.
3. Both of them are youtubers.
4. They both have a baby face appearance.
5. They are short.
6. Both are from Kikuyu community.
7. Both have a perfect slim body.
8. Both looks good with short hair.
9. They both love fashion.
10. They are both in their early 20s.
12. They both look good with or without makeup.
13. Both are Kenyans.
14. Both are Beautiful.
14. They both know how to rock head wraps.
Feel free to share your view.
Like. Share. Follow.
Content created and supplied by: THEconcept (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More