Nails are made of an object in the body called keratin. At an average rate of 0.01 centimeters a day, nails expand. It is as important to care for nails as to care for and pamper all the other parts of the body. Nails keep rising, so they need to be washed regularly and kept in shape. Smoking hurts the nails very badly, so you can stop smoking or cut off your intake to keep yourself safe and keep your nails healthy. In order to make their fingers look distinctive, women wear long fake nails matching their clothes and they do different art work on the nails to make them appear special using gels, colours, sequins on them. A little practice and patience is required for shaping and cutting nails perfectly. Keeping your nails well formed and trimmed allows your hands to build a sexy appearance.
Nail polish will make you look younger, cleaner, and even thinner in your hands. If you want safe and beautiful nails, eat a healthy diet. To ensure that your nails are safe and look perfect, it is vital to include those vitamins in your regular diet. Place a little lime juice on your nails every day and let it sit there for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove the dirt with carbon paper or heavy clothing to prevent this unhygienic state. To remove dirt from your nails, never use sharper items as it will crack the nails. To make your nails solid, supplement your diet with spirulina and kelp. As a beautifying agent as well as a damaging help for nails, water will work. Deficiency of vitamin B12 may result in dryness, very rounded and curved ends, or nail darkening. Red skin around the cuticles suggests low essential fatty acid metabolism.
Beautiful Nails and Beauty Tips
1. Eat food rich in protein with white bands across the nails.
2. Hydrochloric acid deficiency allows nails to break.
3. Vitamin B 12 deficiency can lead to dryness, rounded and curved ends, and nail darkening.
4. To stop white spots on the nails, eat food which is high in zinc.
5. Bad metabolism produces red skin around the cuticles of essential fatty acids.
6. Eat foods such as broccoli, fish, and onions that are high in sulfur and silicon.
7. Eat biotin-rich foods like corn, brewer's yeast and whole grains.
8. Drink plenty of water and juices from new fruits.
9. As much as possible, drink fresh carrot juice as it is high in calcium and phosphorus and good for nail strengthening.
10. Eat food that's high in vitamin A and calcium for dry and brittle nails.
11. Eat foods high in protein for HangnailsArticle Submission, vitamin C and folic acid.
12. To make your nails solid, supplement your diet with spirulina and kelp.
13. Using Polish with Blue Tinged Translucent
Content created and supplied by: edwinsmiles8 (via Opera News )