1.Homemade sugar waxing uses a thick substrate that sticks only to the hair, thereby causing much lesser pain than regular waxing.
2. Adding fresh lemon juice to homemade sugar wax recipes is highly beneficial as it fights against breakout-causing bacteria to prevent bumps. It also nourishes the facial skin deeply with it's high Vitamin C content.
3. Always apply an ice cube to the waxed areas right after the procedure. It reduces sensitivity and soothe the skin to a great extent.
4. If there is an inflammation, then don't go for waxing as it can cause further irritation on the skin. Avoid areas where you have cuts.
5. You can keep homemade sugar wax in an airtight container for 12-14 days. Heat it up in a microwave till you get a desired consistency.
6. While making the wax, heating part is quite tricky. Your wax must not be too soft or too hard.
Content created and supplied by: NyamburaCecilia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform