Coffee is a simple way to darken your hair. This procedure is really straightforward, and you should notice results fairly quickly. Your hair should be stained by the coffee.
1. Make a strong cup of coffee. The recommended quantity is three cups.
2. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. To speed up the cooling process, place the coffee in the refrigerator.
3. Pour the coffee into a large mixing bowl. After that, you can dip your hair into a dish and let it there for a few seconds.
4. Rinse the coffee three times through your hair.
1. Two cups of coffee should be brewed. Allow it to cool to room temperature before serving.
2. Combine two cups conditioner and four tablespoons ground coffee in a mixing bowl. The mixture should have a smooth appearance.
3. Allow the coffee to soak into your hair. Check to see if your hair is properly wet.
4. Apply the mixture to your hair with your fingertips. To get all the roots, massage the mixture into your scalp.
5. Allow an hour for the mixture to sit in your hair. After that, shampoo your hair to remove any coffee residue.
Content created and supplied by: NewsHorizon (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More