Twinning with bae
What's stopping you from matching outfits with your partner? Is it because it's not your thing or is it because you are out of ideas? If it's the latter, worry not because ideas are plenty and we are going to give you even more.
Have a look at these photos from celebrity couples and see what ideas you could borrow from their matching outfits.
1. The Dufanda's are always killing it and slaying on the Gram. The cute couple is fashionable and if you are short of ideas on what matching outfit to try out with your partner, you can always check them out for ideas.
2. Another cute matching outfit from the Dufanda's.
3. You will never get enough of Lulu and Rashid's outfits. They are always surprising us with new designs. Couple goals, huh?
4. How gorgeous are these outfits with a touch of ankara?
5. The Wajesus slaying in these gorgeous outfits.
6. The cold season is already here. Something you would try with your bae? Because customized hoodies seem like they will be here for much longer than we expected.
Content created and supplied by: Claysoil (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More