1. Avoid Excess Sun Exposure: A little sun is needed for that essential Vitamin D, however, prolonged exposure to the UV rays of the sun is damaging to your skin. The excess sun will break down your skin cells and your collagen and elastin production. It will lead to age spots and premature wrinkles. Use proper sunscreen with a high SPF of over 20. Also wear protective clothing, a hat, and sunglasses.
2. No young skin tips should overlook the importance of skin hydration. Drinking pure water daily will help to make your skin supple and glowing. Drinking the recommended 8 glasses should help your skin release toxins and open your pores.
3. Healthy Eating: Eating nutritious meals is important for younger-looking skin. You are what you eat; therefore you want to eat natural organic foods. Foods are rich in fiber and essential fatty acids. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables will also provide your body with antioxidants to help protect your skin cells. Providing your skin with essential minerals, vitamins and proteins will keep it looking youthful for a long time.
4. Exercise is also very important in keeping your muscles and skin toned. Exercise helps you to relax and when your body is relaxed you will see an improvement in skin tone. Simple exercises such as walking or aerobics will help tremendously. Yoga is also great for relaxation.
5. Use of natural skin care products: Natural skin care products can go a long way in repairing your skin. If you suffer from wrinkles, lines, blemishes, and other skin disorders you can find natural products that are not expensive. However, you want to make sure they contain the right amount of natural ingredients to be effective.
Content created and supplied by: WagsJ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More