The key to find clothes that are flattering your specific body type is to know your proportion, and use your sense of fashion to accentuate your best features.
Women come in different sizes and shapes. For you identity your own shape by just measuring your shoulder, your bust, waist, and finally your hips. After you’re done use those numbers to determine your shape.
1. Inverted Triangle – If your shoulder are wider then your hips and bust tends to be propositional large while your hips are small, then you have an inverted triangle body shape. Ensure to wear outfits that focuses your upper body so as to bring out that well defined shape.
2. Pear – This is the ideal body shape for most women. The hips are wider than the shoulder. When it comes to dressing this kind of body just focus on your hips.
3. Apple – Well, this is the most difficult shape to dress because it has no defined waist. For you to achieve that perfect look just make sure your wear clothes that are free on the upper body. Put more emphasis on the upper because that is why most people will focus on when looking at you.
4. Rectangle – This body shape has the same measurement. Your hips and shoulder have the same width, your bust are either average or smaller and you has no defined waist. Dressing this kind of body shape requires you to put on outfits that flatters your body.
5. Hourglass – This is a dream to many women. The Kim Kardashian kinda body. The hips and bust tend to be almost the same and has well defined waist. Dressing it’s so simple. You can wear anything and still look good.
Content created and supplied by: THEconcept (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More