When you buy a suit, it is okay to Countercheck it and know it can fit you properly. By fitting, I mean in terms of comfort and style. Below, I will list crucial things to check when trying on a suit to ensure that it suits and complements your body.
1. Shoulder. Well, the shoulder of your coat or jacket is one of the most crucial things you should check. It should rest naturally on your shoulder to give you an attractive view.
2. Sleeve length. The sleeve length should be long enough but should not cover your fingers. It should be long enough to reach your wrist's joints.
3. Jacket length. Jacket length should cover most of the zip of the front of the trousers you are wearing and all of your behind.
4. Jacket collar. The jacket collar should be below the collar of your shirt. This should go across the contour of your back without being loose, hanging off, or standing away.
5. Trousers seat. The seat of your trousers is how it gist your behind. They should sit comfortably without being too saggy or hanging off.
6. Trousers break. Well, the trousers break of your suit should cover most of your leg. This means that the socks you are wearing should not be visible when you are walking.
Content created and supplied by: Fasihibrand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More