An person with an oily face can experience a great deal of discomfort and embarrassment. Hormones, heredity, stress, cosmetics, food allergies, the environment, and poor skin care are all factors that lead to an oily face. Overactive sebaceous glands may result in oily skin, which attracts dirt and eventually leads to the formation of pimples and acne.
Home Remedies for Dry Skin
There are a range of oily face home remedies that have been used for a long time and have proved to be successful in many situations. The following are some of the most common home remedies for oily skin that are easy to follow and very successful when used:
1. Separating the egg white from an egg is one of the most effective home remedies for oily skin. Combine the egg white, lemon juice, and a teaspoon of honey in a mixing dish. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. After that, use cold water to wash your face. To achieve good results, make this a regular routine.
2. Do not wash your face with any kind of soap or cleanser. Sebaceous glands can secrete more oil as a result of this. As a result, you can still wash your face with clear water. If you do use soap, make sure it is very mild.
3. To make a paste, combine ground almonds, lemon juice, and milk. Now gently rub this paste into your face before washing it off with normal tap water. This is one of the most popular oily face home remedies.
4. Combine equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. After that, rinse with cold water. Make this a regular routine to avoid oily skin.
5. Aloe vera is an excellent treatment for oily skin. All you have to do is cut an aloe vera leaf in half and peel it until the pulp is visible. Now add the aloe vera pulp to your face and wait a few minutes. After that, you should wash your face with water.
6. Ripe tomatoes can also help with oily skin. Simply mash a couple of ripe tomatoes. Apply this mashed raw tomato paste to your face as a face pack and leave it on for a few minutes. After that, you should wash with normal tap water.
7. Apple cider vinegar is also great for getting rid of excess oil on the face. Acetic acid, which serves as a drying agent, is believed to be present. All you have to do is soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar for a few minutes. After that, wash your face and rub this cotton ball all over it.
8. In a mixing bowl, combine six strawberries, two teaspoons chilled rose water, two teaspoons fuller's earth, and one teaspoon brandy. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Later, rubbing in circular motions with water to clear the mixture from your skin.
Content created and supplied by: edwinsmiles8 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More