We have all suffered from impulse buying on useless things when buying clothes during shopping. This is because it is very easy to get frazzled at the sight of collections in a shopping mall. When going to the shopping, always pay attention to the following details and be aware of your requirements and you will end up buying what is right for you.
1. The fabric quality- This is one of the most crucial things to consider when buying clothes. You have to go for the natural fabrics because they last longer than blended synthetic ones. Incase of confusion, you can also compare with the current clothes by checking the quality that has lasted longer and going for it. Consider laundry cycle, personal style and rotation of clothes.
2. Do not always trust the label size- Do not blindly trust the label as most clothes are now assigned small sizes to them. What you see is not always what you get. It may be smaller or bigger so pay heed to ways things fit.
3. The time of the year- Clothes are cheaper during a particular day, month or season as compared to other times of the year. The best time to go for shopping is during clearance of stock at the end of every season because they are usually sold at a cheaper rate.
4. Do the math- Poorly manufactured will always wear out faster racking additional bills for repair. This is because cheap clothes will not last for a long period of time. It is advisable to spend more on few high quality clothes than wasting money buying a bundle of clothes that will not last long.
5. The versatility- Before paying for the clothes, ask yourself whether it can be won multiple times combined with different outfits. Anything you add to your collection should be versatile enough to be worn differently in your everyday's look.
6. The uniqueness of your purchase- Before putting your huge amount of money in a particular cloth, ask yourself whether it's worth it. Go for something unique that will help you express your individualism in the best way possible.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More