Would you like to wear a much slimmer and narrower waist but don't know how you can achieve it? One of the parts of the body that most worries women is the waist. However, it is also one of the most problematic areas, as it is where we most tend to accumulate fat due to weight gain. In addition, other imperfections may arise such as loss of firmness or tone due to natural processes such as skin aging or childbirth.
If you want to know how to have a wasp waist , we recommend that you continue reading this article where we will give you a series of tips and exercises that will help you lose weight in this area of the body. Take note!
Exercises for a wasp waist
One of the keys to reducing your waistline is to exercise daily or at least 4 times a week. However, to achieve weight loss in this area it is important that our routine is combined with aerobic sports such as running, walking, swimming or dancing with exercises focused on toning and shaping the silhouette in this area. Here are some of the exercises for glutes and wasp waist :
Although it seems like an exercise focused on the abdomen, the plank will also be very useful between exercises to mark your waist. To make plates you will have to:
- Position yourself facing downwards, resting your elbows and the balls of your feet on the ground.
- Hold in this position for 20 seconds making sure your back is straight.
- After the time has elapsed, you can rest for a few seconds to do another repetition.
- Do 5 or 6 repetitions of this exercise.
Bend the trunk
This exercise is also very effective to reduce waistline since you will have to move the sides of this area, which will help you to be more defined. To do this you must:
- Stand up.
- Stretch your arms up and stretch the entire side of your body to one side.
- Repeat the same movement to the opposite side.
- Do 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Elbow and knee
Another of the exercises for glutes and waist consists of lifting your knees while, at the same time, bringing your elbows towards them. To do this, you will have to:
- Raise one knee and bring the opposite elbow towards it.
- Tighten your abdomen just when you do the movement.
- Perform 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Performing this type of abdominal will help you burn fat, gradually tone this area of your body and achieve a small waist. However, to be much more effective, it is recommended that you perform this exercise with weights of few kilos. For this you will have to:
- Sit on a mat or mat.
- Hold the weight in front of you while lengthening your arms and slightly flexing your legs.
- When your back is at a 45-degree angle, you should rotate only your waist to bring the weights to the left and then to the right.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
This is an ideal glute exercise to increase your size and accentuate your wasp silhouette. It is very easy to do, you will only have to:
- Lie down on a mat with your arms and hands resting on the floor.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor. You can find an unstable surface for your feet (like a ball) or support just one foot for more intensity.
- Place a weight on your pelvis and slowly lift it off the floor, without detaching your back, neck, or arms.
Tips to have a wasp waist
In addition to performing exercises to mark your waistline on a daily basis, it is also essential that you follow a balanced diet to lose fat in this area of your body. Therefore, we recommend that you follow some nutritional recommendations to have a wasp waist:
- Forget about sugar: if you really want to have a very defined and narrow waist, you should prohibit the consumption of this sweetener, since it contains too many calories, which favors the storage of fat, especially in the waist.
- Include vegetables, eggs and fish in your diet: these types of foods are ideal in a diet to reduce the waist, since they are low in calories and contain healthy nutrients that promote the burning of fats, such as proteins and vitamins.
- Do not eat red meat: this type of meat is not suitable to achieve a wasp waist, since they contain too much fat, which makes it difficult for us to lose weight. Substitute lean meats like chicken or rabbit.
- Drink plenty of water: in addition to reducing fluid retention, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day will give you a satiating effect that will help you eat fewer amounts of food.
- Use reducing creams: although they do not work by themselves, reducing creams will allow you to reduce a few inches from your waist if you accompany them with diet and exercise.
Content created and supplied by: MOSES_GITU (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More