Tips for Pimple Free Skin.
Do you know that there are things that you can do to have pimple-free skin? We all love smooth soft skin, which is spotless. But we often find ourselves with pimples that bother us. Here are a few tips you can use to have pimple-free skin.
1. Lemon juice- causes the pimples to shrink.
2. Garlic-help pimples heal faster.
3. Peppermint-eliminate pimple, kills bacteria, and reduces irritation.
4. Baking soda- helps sensitive skin reduce irritation
There are also foods that give you young and glowing skin. This includes;
- Carrot- Carrots contain vitamin A. it prevents wrinkles pigmentation and uneven skin tone. It also helps in repairing the skin tissues.
- Spinach- contains vitamins B, C calcium, iron omega-3 fatty acids which are required for healthy skin.
- Tomatoes – boosts the strength of skin collagen.
- Pawpaw- contains papain enzymes that help remove blemishes, black spots, and other skin issues like acne.
Content created and supplied by: wangecikiundu6142 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More