1. If you’re feeling bored and don’t know what to do, write 3 things you’re grateful for in your life. You'll end up inadvertently creating a gratitude journal and also end up refreshing your mood.
2. Realize that the number of decisions you can make in a day is limited. So, take out the trivial things out of it. Like “what am i going to wear?” How to solve it? The Facebook Guy way. Keep few solid colors and assign one day to each of the tees,do it once, be relieved forever!
3. Next time you go on a drive/picnic/ watching something at home,instead of carrying a bag of wafers, take a box full of dry fruits. Roasted, mildly salted and peppered. You can also carry a box of cut fruits with tangy spices sprinkled on them.
4. Put on soft instrumental music like baroque/Indian classical music while working/studying. Even soft Jazz works easier to get into flow state.
5. Not finding time to do deep breathing at home? How about doing it when you’re prepping your tea, your coffee? How about doing it when you’re checking your phone? Everything is possible, if you want it to happen.
6. If you’ve been sitting for an hour straight, get up. Do a stretch. Chair is a serial killer of this era and the best part is it never gets noticed.
7. Using too much of your phone? Put it in another room, with only call notification on. Works pretty well.
8. Remove any painting/artefacts from your house which depict sadness/negativity. Don’t have to believe me, just read more about your subconscious mind. Lots of ‘science’ to prove how powerful it is.
9. It’s okay to not be able to read a book in a week or even a month. Just make sure you read 5 pages everyday!
10. When you get up for the day,don’t look at your phone, don’t think about what your boss is going to tell you today and don’t turn on the news! Get up, go to a place where you can feel the natural light. Take a deep breath in, smile and be grateful to be alive.
11. Not getting time to even do push ups? Do 5 of them, now! Do it whenever you can. No point in not doing it at all.
Content created and supplied by: Sylvia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More