Every part of our body requires special attention and our underarms are no exceptions. It is important to take good care of them and keep them hair free. Here are 5 natural ways that can help get rid of underarm hair in just 2 minutes.
1. By use of egg and corn flour- To get rid of underarm hair by use of egg and corn flour, take a tablespoon of egg white and add half a tablespoon of corn flour and mix well. Apply the mixture to the armpit, let it dry then wash thoroughly with clean water.
2. By use of milk and tumeric- Take two tablespoonfuls of milk and add 1 tablespoonful of tumeric and mix the solution to form a smooth paste. Apply the paste under your arms, let it dry then rinse off with clean water.
3. Use of sugar and lemon- Pick 2 tablespoonfuls of lemon juice and 1 tablespoonful of of sugar and mix well to form a smooth paste. Apply it to your underarms, let it dry then wash with clean water. This method is one of the oldest methods to get rid of unwanted body hair naturally.
4. Use of egg mask- To prepare this, take egg white and add a tablespoonful of sugar. Mix the ingredients to form a fine paste then apply on dry underarms. Leave it to dry the pull it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Lastly, wash the skin with water amd apply moisturizer.
5. Use of Chickpea flour- Chickenpea can also be used to remove unwanted hair from underarms. It is prepared by adding 4 tablespoonfuls Chickenpea flour to one tablespoonful of fresh cream, 4 tablespoonfuls of milk and one tablespoonful of tumeric. Mix all ingredients to form a smooth paste, apply it on underarms and rub the flour after 30 minutes. This method is done weekly for effective results.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More