Most, if not all girls love to wear lipstick. It is the most important face changing the from looking drab to diva part of makeup and also has some skin benefits. Also, it consumes little time hence can be used without a full face makeup. Did you know that lipstick can be a beneficial product?
1. It provides hydration as it contains ingredients such as Aloe Vera and/or Vitamin E.
2. It protects your lips from harmful UV rays. This is because of the sun protection contents.
3. It is a confident booster. Most women who wear lipstick seem to feel more confident and "powerful."
4. Lipstick defines your lips and brightens your smile, provided you choose the right shade.
5. Wearing a lipstick can complete your look, whether it is about looking more credible at a professional setting or for a date night.
6. The right lipstick colour depending on your skin undertone can enhance your complexion.
However lipsticks have negative effects on your lips too. Most lipsticks contain lead, which may cause allergy, irritation, and chapped lips. They may also contain certain harmful chemicals and heavy metals that can cause cancer. To be safe, make sure to cross check the contents of your favourite lipsticks and avoid using them occasionally.
Like, follow and share for more.
Content created and supplied by: Bevah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More