In recent days, we have seen animal lovers take matters to new stages. They have now started to tame wild animals as pets apart from the normal domestic pets. This has made other people want to do the same. But is it a good idea to have a will animal as a pet? In this article, we are going to see some of the reasons why you shouldn't keep a wild animal as a pet.
1. You can not provide the right home for them no matter what. The social, psychological and nutritional needs of these animals are very unique. Only nature can fulfill them as they are adapted to it.
2. Taking the animals from the wild endangers their species. An example is the parrot, the world's most endangered family of birds because of its high demand around the globe. During capture and transportation, some of the animals die and this reduced their numbers leading to extinction.
3. You can be hurt by keeping the animals as pets. Some of them like lions and tigers are dangerous. If anything triggers their anger, they can easily attack and even kill anyone. This is especially after they grow big and their wild nature begins to manifest in them.
4. You can get sick by raring wild animals at your home. This is because they carry diseases that are dangerous to humans. Such diseases include rabies and herpes viruses. They may not be affected by carrying them in their bodies but can be fatal to humans.
5. Raring wild animals is illegal. The animals belong to the wild and the law dictates that they remain there. Being in possession of a wild animal can land you in jail.
Did you love the article? Like, share and follow the page for more articles daily.
Content created and supplied by: RiddleMaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More