1) Handle the eggs with very clean and also dry hands.
2) When placing the eggs let the sharp side face upwards and the rounded side face downwards.
3) Give your broody hen eggs that are not less than 7 days old.
4) If you are buying eggs buy from a trusted company.
5) Give your broody hen and egg soft grass so that they can be comfortable.
6) Give it enough water and food so that it can be able to generate more heat for the eggs.
7) If you do turn the eggs for the hen stop turning them on day 18 to allow the chick to position it's self.
8) Once the chicks start to hatch remove the egg shells to give space for the other chicks that are coming.
Follow me for more information about the same information. Share your thoughts concerning the same information on the comment section below. Share this information widely.
Content created and supplied by: Freddyopr (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More