PawPaws are deciduous trees or shrubs of the custard apple family. They contain dietary fibre, folate, vitamin A, C, E, Calcium, iron, riboflavin, thiamine, beta carotene calcium.
The pawpaw is reputed to carry the most health benefits of any fruit. Some of it's health benefits include;
* They have a mix of nutrients and organic compounds that can help increase platelet count in the body.
* The pawPaw's leaves are widely recognised as a natural cure for dengue fever.
* They are rich in fibre antioxidants and Vitamin C which can help prevent cholesterol buildup in the arteries.
* It has large contents of vitamin C which is a strong immune system booster.
* They are rich in antioxidants which help rid the body of free radicals and reduce oxidative stress, known causes of cancer.
* They contain dietary fibre which helps improve digestion and ease symptoms of constipation and bowel problems.
*The vitamin C and beta carotene plus the enzymes papain and chymopapain present in pawpaws are very efficient in reducing inflammation in the body.
*The vitamin A present in paw Paws can help improve eyesight and reduce age related macular degeneration.
*It can help ease menstrual pain due to the presence of papain in them.
Content created and supplied by: MaclayN (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More