1. Jay -Z($1.4 Billion). He is an American rapper and songwriter. He gets his money not only from the music he is making but also by investing smartly in businesses.
2. Oprah Winfrey( $2.7 Billion). She is a talk show host, media executive and actress. She began her career as news anchor and today she owns a television network.
3. Michael Jordan($1.6 Billion). He is regarded as the NBA’s greatest all-time player. After he retired as a player he has built a lucrative career and uses his wealth for philanthropic purpose.
4. Aliko Dangote($11.4 Billion). He is considered to be the richest black man in the world. He is a chairman of Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer.
5. Kanye West($1.8 Billion). He is an award winning rapper, record producer and fashion designer. Most of his money stems from his Yeezy Brand.
7. Tyler Perry($1 Billion) He is an american playwright, actor, producer and director. He owns one of the largest studio in America.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More