Sign in
Download Opera News App

Sex&Relationship

 

Love relationship

 

Dating Romantic

Stivo Simple Boy's Girlfriend Finally Reveals How Stivo Simple Boy Is Being Mistreated By His Manager

Today, Stivo Simple Boy and his girlfriend, Purity Vishenwa are trending on social media after Purity disclosed to the Kenyans that her boyfriend's management is mistreating him.Nairobi gossip club uploaded a video of Purity reporting to the media, in the post, they wrote, "Stivo Simple Boy's girlfriend Purity Vishenwa alias Pritty Vishy claims that the rapper's management is mistreating him..."This comes a few days after Stevo Simple Boy piblicly revealed that after performing in an event, the manager would give him 30% of the amount and take away the remaining 70%, something that left Kenyans in a great shock.Unfortunately, he did not mention their names, but more details of his managers will be available on this page, as soon as he discloses their names to the piblic, in the meantime, share your views about this article in the comment section below and follow the page for all the celebrity gossip, like and share more.

Content created and supplied by: GossipEnt (via Opera News )

Kenyans Purity Vishenwa Stevo Simple Boy Stivo Simple Boy Vishenwa

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments