Kenyan entertainment industry has been very active with artists releasing new songs almost on a daily basis.
The following are some of the songs that have been trending.
1. Pete Yangu by Bahati ft Nadia Mukami.
Bahati released an album titled Love Like This about two weeks ago. One of the singles in the album is Pete Yangu. Video to the song was released on the same day, which has garnered a total of over 1.9 million views to date. The song is currently trending at number one on YouTube in Kenya.
2. Nyumba Ndogo by Zuchu.
Trending at number two in Kenya is the new banger by Zuchu, the Tanzanian songstress signed by WCB; a label owned by Diamond Platnumz.
The song's dance video has garnered above 2.8 million views in one week.
Other songs among the top ten trending in Kenya includes:
3. Take it Slow by Bahati.
The video to the song from Bahati's album was released about a week ago and has already reached over 795k views and counting.
4. No Stress by Masauti ft Trio Mio.
Masauti featured Trio Mio in a new release which already has 301k views in four days.
5. Rhumba Japani by Sauti Sol ft Sol Generation Stars. The song has 356k views in four days.
6. Beena Reloaded by Mr. Flavour ft Diamond Platnumz and Fally Ipupa with 2.4million views in five days.
7. Kamata Lyrical video by Diamond Platnumz comes number seven with over 1.4 million views in four days.
8. Kiss official video by Bahati featuring WCB signee Rayvanny comes at number eight with over 255k views in about ten hours.
9. Fikira za Bahati by Bahati trending at number nine with over 1 million views in 3weeks.
10. At number ten comes Jeraha official Lyrical video by Otile Brown ft Jovial with 485k views in one week.
Just like,comment and share for more interesting stories.
Content created and supplied by: Kaymosh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More